Lycée Libre Index du Forum

Lycée Libre
ESPACE DES PROFS PES DU FRANCAIS ET DES ELEVES

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue مرحبا Welcome 

Bienvenue  « Invité » sur
Berhoum Forum

Vous voulez vous inscrire, vous n'aurez
que cliquer dessous pour vous inscrire

C'est avec plaisir que nous vous accueillons dans ce lieu d'échange et de convivialité.
L'objectif de ce Forum c'est de rester en contact avec les
 langues étrangères surtout le Français  pour un meilleur apprentissage
ET MAINTENANT, BERHOUM FORUM EST DISPONIBLE SUR IPHONE.

Apprenons le Français لنتعلم معا الفرنسيه

The Associated Press in January he supported

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Libre Index du Forum -> Forum Général -> Présentation des Membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cherry452

Féminin
Point(s): 62
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Nov - 08:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Associated Press in January he supported Répondre en citant

LOS ANGELES -- The Marlins got the news theyd been dreading since Sunday, when ace Jose Fernandez was scratched from his regular bullpen session in San Diego: He is probably going to miss the rest of the season. Miamis 7-1 loss to Josh Beckett and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday night was overshadowed by the announcement team president Michael Hill made in the Dodger Stadium press box during the third inning. Hill said Marlins doctor Lee Kaplan had recommended Tommy John surgery to repair a significant tear in Fernandezs right elbow. "Getting the confirmation that we all obviously didnt want is a big blow for us, for the team and for the organization," manager Mike Redmond said. "I know hes going through some tough decisions, but we know hell get himself fixed up and well get him back as soon as we can." The 21-year-old Fernandez, last seasons NL Rookie of the Year, is 4-2 with a 2.44 ERA in eight starts. "Pitchings a precious commodity and weve always tried to be very careful with it. So you try to err on the side of caution," Hill said. "Weve done everything weve thought was the right thing, as to how weve handled him. Its just one of those things that happened." Fernandez would be the latest star pitcher in the majors to have Tommy John surgery this year. The recovery time for the elbow ligament transplant procedure can be 12 to 18 months. The Marlins put Fernandez ace on the 15-day disabled list Monday. "Im sure he feels like hes letting his teammates down because he got hurt, and all the things that come with the type of competitor he is," Redmond said. "But all we really want is for him to be OK and getting himself healthy and getting back to the ballclub. Thats the important thing." Fernandez is visiting with family to talk about his options with surgery looming. "He didnt really give us an idea of when," Hill said. "Obviously, a lot has gone on the past few days, so for him its a lot to take in and a lot to absorb. So hes just taking the time to digest all the information hes been given from both doctors. "From what the doctors saw, they did not want to go the rehab route. They felt like surgery was the best option, and that was the recommendation. Hopefully, we can make that call and get things set up and get it taken care of so we can get him on the road to rehab," Hill added. Right-hander Anthony DeSclafani will be promoted from the minors to start Wednesday night in his major league debut. "Hes a guy thats done well in the minor leagues and we felt like he was probably the most ready to make the start," Redmond said. Beckett spent his first five big league seasons with the Marlins and was the World Series MVP with them in 2003. He empathized with Fernandez and the long road back that lies ahead. "Hes got a wipeout slider. I dont know how long hes been throwing that, but it puts a lot more stress on your elbow," Beckett said. "The one good thing about that surgery -- for the most part -- is that people come back from it and they know how to rehab that. From what I hear from everybody over there, hes a diligent worker. The rehabs already written out. He just has to go through the surgery. "If it was a shoulder or something like that, I think it would be a little bit bigger issue," Beckett said. "So hell be back full strength next year. Obviously theyre going to miss his leadership and what he brings to the ballpark on the days he pitches and the days he doesnt. He brings the Puig factor to that ballclub." Dodgers right fielder Yasiel Puig extended his career-best hitting streak to 13 games with two hits, including an RBI double. It was Puig bobblehead night at Dodger Stadium and the outfielder caught a ceremonial first pitch from his mother, Maritza. Beckett (1-1) gave up an unearned run and four hits over 6 2-3 innings, striking out six and walking three. The three-time All-Star was 0-6 in 14 starts since beating Colorado 7-1 at Dodger Stadium on Sept. 30, 2012. "You cant help but think about it after a while," Beckett said. "I mean, I know I was only about halfway to the record, but even to get halfway there is kind of tough. But I knew if I kept making pitches, this team was bound to score some runs. This lineup were running out there every day is pretty good." Jacob Turner (0-1) gave up four earned runs in 5 1-3 innings and is winless in 16 starts since last July. He is 0-10 in 17 career starts on the road with a 3.97 ERA. "They put good swings on the ball," Turner said. "There were some pitches I made that werent in spots I was trying to go, and a good lineup like that is going to capitalize on it." NOTES: After the game, the Marlins designated RHP Henry Rodriguez for assignment and optioned LHP Dan Jennings to Triple-A New Orleans. ... Marlins RF Giancarlo Stanton extended his hitting streak to 15 games with an infield single in the fourth. Patrick Corbin Diamondbacks Jersey .Y. -- Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire will have less time to remain eligible for the Hall of Fame ballot under changes made Saturday. Paul Goldschmidt Diamondbacks Jersey . - The width of Alec Martinezs shin guard was the difference between the Los Angeles Kings and the Anaheim Ducks in their playoff series opener. http://www.baseballdiamondbacksshop.com/jean-segura-diamondbacks-jersey/ . Compared to what hes gone through in recent weeks, that seemed like a breeze. Speaking to The Associated Press on Friday at an NBA Cares event, Silver said hes thrilled that the leagues attention can be on the championship series between the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs -- and not, as it was for so much of the post-season, on the off-the-court matters involving the banishment of Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling and now the looming sale of that franchise. A. J. Pollock Jersey . So true. It is one thing to create a winning football team, and another to keep it winning. Each and every week it changes. The NFL creates a unique interest of not who is "the best", but much more who is "the best this week". Randy Johnson Diamondbacks Jersey .Bekker was added Wednesday in exchange for allocation money after two seasons with Toronto. The native of Canada had 29 MLS appearances, including 16 starts. Hes also played in 13 games for the Canadian national team. Vitor Belfort dropped out of his upcoming UFC middleweight title shot on Thursday a few hours after the Nevada Athletic Commission banned testosterone replacement therapy. Belfort was scheduled to fight 185-pound champion Chris Weidman at UFC 173 on May 24. His title shot was given to Lyoto Machida by UFC President Dana White. UFC 173 is the next major card in Las Vegas, the UFCs hometown. The influential Nevada commission voted unanimously on Thursday to stop granting therapeutic use exemptions for TRT, closing a widely criticized loophole that allowed mixed martial arts fighters to compete on steroids. "As other jurisdictions may follow suit, I am going to drop my TRT program and compete in MMA without it," Belfort said in a statement provided to Fox, the UFCs broadcast partner. "Given the time constraints involved between now and my proposed next bout in May, I have determined not to apply for a license to fight in Nevada at this time." The 36-year-old Belfort has been open about his use of synthetic testosterone in recent years. His sanctioned steroid use has coincided with a career resurgence for the former UFC light heavyweight champion, who won three consecutive bouts by early-round knockout in 2013 while fighting in his native Brazil. Belfort claimed he needed TRT because of low testosterone, an argument which generated wide criticism because he failed a drug test for elevated testosterone in 2006 following a bout in Las Vegas for the Pride promotion against Dan Henderson, another acknowledged TRT user. Use of performance-enhancing drugs can lower the users natural testosterone levels. Belfort hadnt fought in Nevvada since February 2011, before his announced TRT use began.dddddddddddd. He had intended to apply for an exemption to use synthetic testosterone before UFC 173. White and the UFC have been increasingly critical of TRT use in recent months, with White telling The Associated Press in January he supported the elimination of therapeutic use exemptions for testosterone. White hailed the Nevada commissions ruling Thursday. "We believe our athletes should compete based on their natural abilities and on an even playing field," White said. "We also intend to honour this ruling in international markets where, due to a lack of governing bodies, the UFC oversees regulatory efforts for our live events. We encourage all athletic commissions to adopt this ruling." The Nevada commission had granted therapeutic use exemptions for several fighters in recent years, including contenders Chael Sonnen and Frank Mir, but had never approved synthetic testosterone for a fighter who had failed a drug test for anabolic steroids. Machida is another former UFC light heavyweight champion from Brazil. He is getting a title shot against Weidman in just his third bout at 185 pounds after winning four of his last five fights overall. Weidman took the title from longtime UFC champion Anderson Silva last July and defended it in a rematch in December when Silva broke his leg while kicking Weidmans knee. Weidman has been critical of Belforts testosterone use, once saying Belfort "looks like the Hulk now" and hoping the UFC wouldnt schedule their bout in Brazil, where drug testing is considered much less stringent than in the U.S. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Nov - 08:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Libre Index du Forum -> Forum Général -> Présentation des Membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation