Lycée Libre Index du Forum

Lycée Libre
ESPACE DES PROFS PES DU FRANCAIS ET DES ELEVES

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue مرحبا Welcome 

Bienvenue  « Invité » sur
Berhoum Forum

Vous voulez vous inscrire, vous n'aurez
que cliquer dessous pour vous inscrire

C'est avec plaisir que nous vous accueillons dans ce lieu d'échange et de convivialité.
L'objectif de ce Forum c'est de rester en contact avec les
 langues étrangères surtout le Français  pour un meilleur apprentissage
ET MAINTENANT, BERHOUM FORUM EST DISPONIBLE SUR IPHONE.

Apprenons le Français لنتعلم معا الفرنسيه

I was not surprised for him to get to the PGA Tour

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Libre Index du Forum -> LE CYCLE SECONDAIRE: LE LYCEE -> Troisième Année Secondaire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cherry452

Féminin
Point(s): 62
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Nov - 08:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: I was not surprised for him to get to the PGA Tour Répondre en citant

LOS ANGELES -- Down late in the game, the Los Angeles Dodgers were just setting the stage for more timely hitting and another scintillating comeback. Consecutive doubles by Yasiel Puig and Adrian Gonzalez in the 12th inning gave them a 5-4 victory over the New York Mets on Wednesday night, the Dodgers eighth win in a row that is the teams longest winning streak in more than three years. "Seriously? Explain that game?" Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. "I dont know. Its kind of fun though." Leave it to Hall of Fame broadcaster Vin Scully to describe the late-night thriller. "Another incredible moment in the magic castle," he said. The Dodgers completed a three-game sweep of the Mets with their sixth walk-off win of the season after trailing 4-0 early. Los Angeles is 40-8 since June 22, the franchises best 48-game run in the modern era and the best in the major leagues since the 1942 Cardinals went 41-7 from Aug. 11-Oct. 1, according to information provided by the Dodgers from Elias Sports Bureau. "They just proved why theyre hot right now," Mets starter Dillon Gee said. "They came back from behind every single night. Theyre grinders." Puig turned a slow bouncer past the Mets diving shortstop into a one-out double before Gonzalezs double -- his third hit of the game and seventh career walk-off RBI. Pinch-hitter Andre Ethier tied the game with a two-run homer off LaTroy Hawkins in the ninth. Ethier returned after sitting out a day earlier with tightness in his left calf. "The guys been out for basically a day and a half, but to go opposite field here? That ball took off," Mattingly said. "Usually nothing goes out at night, especially opposite field. Thats pretty amazing what happened right there." The Dodgers werent done yet. After going hitless in his first five at-bats, Puig legged out a double that glanced off Omar Quintanillas glove and into centre field. "Every time I leave the plate Im always thinking for second," Puig said through a translator. Gonzalez hit the next pitch off Pedro Feliciano (0-1) down the left field line, maintaining the Dodgers 7 1/2-game lead over the Arizona Diamondbacks in the NL West. Paco Rodriguez (3-2) pitched 1 1-3 scoreless innings for the victory, the Dodgers 12th in a row in one-run games, extending their franchise record. The Dodgers closed to 4-2 in the sixth on a fielders choice groundout by Mark Ellis and a two-out RBI single by Jerry Hairston Jr. Puigs defence sparkled on a bang-bang play in the second when Justin Turner singled to right field. Puig raced to pick up the ball and fired to third base to nail Marlon Byrd. Hawkins got hit in the groin on a comebacker by Jerry Hairston Jr. in the ninth, but he stayed in the game after a brief pause. "It was a direct hit. No cup," he said. "Ive never worn a cup in my life, but I might have to start. I felt like I got kicked by a mule. It hurts." Byrd hit a three-run homer on a 3-0 pitch from Chris Capuano in the third, extending New Yorks lead to 4-0. Capuano gave up three consecutive one-out hits, including singles by Daniel Murphy and Josh Satin before Byrd connected. Andrew Browns RBI double with two outs in the second scored New Yorks first run. Gee allowed two runs and seven hits in six innings, struck out four and walked one. Capuano gave up four runs and a season-high-tying 10 hits in five innings. The left-hander struck out three and walked two. He allowed double-digit hits in consecutive games for the first time in his career. NOTES: Mets RHP Jeremy Hefner was placed on the DL because of a torn MCL in his right elbow. He is 0-2 with a 7.58 ERA in his last six starts. Manager Terry Collins said its a chronic condition that is getting worse. "But well get him back this year," Collins said. "I do know theres a lot of guys who pitch with this. Hes had this, and hes pitched with it, and he pitched pretty stinking good."... Dodgers SS Hanley Ramirez returned to the starting lineup after being limited to one pinch-hitting appearance since Aug. 4 because of a sore right shoulder. ... Although the Dodgers are starting to tout Puig and RHP Hyun-Jin Ryu as NL rookie of the year candidates, Mattingly said, "Its way too early for us to be talking about it." ... Dodgers co-owner Magic Johnson turned 54. Kelvin Sheppard Giants Jersey . The Pope greeted Klose at his general audience Wednesday and the pair had a long chat. Klose is German like the pope, although he was born in Poland. In Sundays derby, Lazio took the lead in the seventh minute after Maarten Stekelenburg brought down Klose, resulting in the Roma goalkeeper being sent off and a penalty that Hernanes converted. Will Johnson Giants Jersey . Hamilton signed offensive linemen Mike Filer, Joel Reinders, Landon Rice and Carson Rockhill. http://www.nygiantsfanaticshop.com/Black-Dominique-Rodgers-Cromartie-Giants-Jersey.html?cat=872 . The appointment of Boullier continues the behind-the-scenes restructuring at McLaren, who recently brought back former team principal Ron Dennis as its new chief executive. Carl Banks Giants Jersey . It was my fifth straight year attending and, as always, there are many interesting matters discussed as it pertains to the use of statistics in sports. Rashad Jennings Giants Jersey .Y. -- Mark Steenhuis scored four goals and added two assists to lead the Buffalo Bandits over the Toronto Rock 12-10 in National Lacrosse League action on Saturday.What does a 26-year-old pro golfer who just won his first PGA Tour event and US$720,000 do immediately following his victory?If youre Nick Taylor, you do your laundry.Taylor overcame a four-shot deficit Sunday to capture his maiden PGA Tour victory in just his 13th start on golfs top circuit. He shot 6-under-par 66 in his fianl round — despite a three-putt bogey on the 72nd hole — for a two-shot victory over Americans Boo Weekley and Jason Bohn.After the win, he and fellow Canadian and longtime roommate Adam Hadwin, along with their caddies, went for dinner to celebrate. But right after, Taylor was back cleaning and packing his clothes. He was in bed by 10 p.m.I was wiped out, he said during a conference call with reporters Monday. I was in bed reflecting and trying to respond back to as many people as possible.There was an outpouring of well wishes on Twitter as Nick Taylor was trending across Canada for nearly an hour after his win.The native of Abbotsford, B.C., has had quite the year already, but this win was the icing on the cake.He got married in May and he missed six straight cuts on the Web.com Tour in the summer. Then he shot the best final round of his life in September at the Web.com Tour Championship to snatch up PGA Tour status for 2014-15.I called my wife and shes in tears, Taylor said after his win on Sunday. She doesnt know whats going on. I dont really know whats going on either.Aside from the big payday, Taylor earned an exemption into The Players Championship and the PGA Championship. Most importantly for Taylor, though, was earning a two-year exemption on the PGA Tour.Now that I can actually pick my schedule, thats the biggest thing that will sink in, he said. I want to play every event because its my first season. Youll have to get a leash on me so then I dont wear myself out.With the win, Taylor became the first Canadian winner on the PGA Tour since Stephen Ames, a native of Trinidad and Tobago who is now a Canadian citizen living in Calgary.dddddddddddd He captured the Childrens Miracle Network Classic November 15, 2009 — nearly five years to the day prior to Taylors win Sunday.Taylor was tipped as Canadas next big thing in golf after wins at the Canadian Junior and Canadian Amateur Championships. He spent 21 weeks as the worlds no.1-ranked amateur, but then toiled on the Canadian Tour — now PGA Tour Canada — and the Web.com Tour for the last five years.You could have picked me out of a pile of great players, and I was lucky enough to break through, he said.Taylor and Hadwin grew up playing junior and amateur golf together and got their starts on the Vancouver Golf Tour, the brainchild of Fraser Mulholland.Were very proud theyve come across our Tour and used it to learn how to win, said Mulholland. Last Spring, [Taylor] played in 11 of our events prior to the PGA Tour Canada season, and he won eight of them. I was not surprised for him to get to the PGA Tour, and I wouldnt be surprised to see him win again.Scott Simmons, the CEO of Golf Canada, was also excited for Taylor. Taylor was a member of Golf Canadas national team from 2008 to 2010, and Simmons said he is at the very front of the player development process it is trying to instil across the country.No system can make up for someone who doesnt have the internal DNA, said Simmons. But if you take that kind of DNA and surround it with the support system we now have in Canada, I think its a recipe for success.A Canadian-born golfer hadnt raised a PGA Trophy since Mike Weir in 2007.Industry pundits thought one of the more experienced players would end Canadas winless drought.But it was Taylor.He admitted it was good news for golf in Canada.Im proud and lucky I was the first one to win, but I have no doubt in my mind that I wont be the last, even this season, Taylor said. Its looking bright for Canadian golf, thats for sure.And maybe one day, hell have someone else do his laundry. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Nov - 08:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Libre Index du Forum -> LE CYCLE SECONDAIRE: LE LYCEE -> Troisième Année Secondaire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation