Lycée Libre Index du Forum

Lycée Libre
ESPACE DES PROFS PES DU FRANCAIS ET DES ELEVES

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue مرحبا Welcome 

Bienvenue  « Invité » sur
Berhoum Forum

Vous voulez vous inscrire, vous n'aurez
que cliquer dessous pour vous inscrire

C'est avec plaisir que nous vous accueillons dans ce lieu d'échange et de convivialité.
L'objectif de ce Forum c'est de rester en contact avec les
 langues étrangères surtout le Français  pour un meilleur apprentissage
ET MAINTENANT, BERHOUM FORUM EST DISPONIBLE SUR IPHONE.

Apprenons le Français لنتعلم معا الفرنسيه

I was working much harder than I had to

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Libre Index du Forum -> Autour du Forum -> Questions techniques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cherry452

Féminin
Point(s): 76
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Nov - 03:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: I was working much harder than I had to Répondre en citant

RENTON, Wash. -- After two days of watching players leave, the Seattle Seahawks finally made an addition, agreeing with former Jacksonville wide receiver Taylor Price on a one-year deal. Seattle also reportedly re-signed defensive tackle Tony McDaniel on Wednesday. NFL.com reported McDaniel agreeing to a two-year deal to return to Seattle. The team had not confirmed McDaniels deal and messages for his representatives were not returned. Price missed most of the past two seasons with foot injuries. Prices representatives confirmed the one-year, minimum salary contract. The additions came after the Seahawks released defensive end Chris Clemons earlier on Wednesday and saw unrestricted free agents Golden Tate (Detroit), Clinton McDonald (Tampa Bay) and Chris Maragos (Philadelphia) leave for new destinations. Eddie Lack Hurricanes Jersey .Currently no, Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs deputy director of the competitions division and head of womens competitions, said Tuesday in an interview from Ottawa. Justin Faulk Jersey . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. http://www.hurricanesfansstore.com/Jay-McClement-Jersey/ . Next week, hell try to add to the list. A Stanley Cup champion as a rookie, Seguin followed that up by becoming the youngest player to lead the Boston Bruins in scoring. Jordan Staal Hurricanes Jersey .com) - Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant combined for 51 points and the Oklahoma City Thunder took down the struggling Bucks 114-101 on Tuesday. Sebastian Aho Jersey . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season.Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Maria Sharapova dominated Eugenie Bouchard to reach her third Australian Open semifinal in four years, while Ekaterina Makarova had a similarly easy time ousting third-seeded Simona Halep during Tuesdays quarterfinal action at the years first Grand Slam event. The second-seeded former world No. 1 Sharapova, the 2008 Aussie champ and a two-time runner-up, needed just 77 minutes to down the seventh-seeded 2014 Wimbledon finalist Bouchard by a 6-3, 6-2 score. I felt pretty good from the start, said Sharapova. I thought I had a really good start. I kept my focus throughout the whole match. I didnt feel that I had too many letdowns, which is important. When I did have a few slips I was able to come out with great first serves or really powerful returns. But overall really happy with the way the match went. Makarova, meanwhile, landed in her second career Grand slam semi by overpowering a mistake-prone Halep, the worlds third-ranked player and a finalist at last years French Open. The Romanian star committed 31 unforced errors and double-faulted four times in dropping a 6-4, 6-0 decision to the 10th-seeded Russian left-hander. I had a bad day, said Halep. But she played well and everything was in for her. Im really sad a little bit now that I could not play my tennis, my game, but thats tennis and I have to look forward to the next tournament. Makarova, meanwhile, will play in her second straight Grand Slam semifinal. She dropped a 6-1, 6-3 decision to Serena Williams in last years U.S. Open semis. Maybe Ive brought all the atmosphere and memories here from New York, said Makarova. Im really enjoying myself. Its a really nice time for me. Sharapova, who willl face Makarova in Thursdays semifinals, hasnt dropped a set since escaping with a 6-1, 4-6, 7-5 win over qualifier Alexandra Panova in the second round.dddddddddddd The five-time Grand Slam champion credited a phone call from her father for helping turn things around. I dont want to face that phone call with my father too many times during a tournament, she said. He told me that I was working much harder than I had to. If I was maybe a little bit smarter, did a few things maybe a little bit differently, maybe it could have been easier. Its been pretty easy for Sharapova against her fellow Russian Makarova. Makarova hasnt beaten Sharapova in five all-time meetings, dropping the last four in straight sets. The two met twice previously at the Australian Open, with Sharapova taking quarterfinal matchups in 2012 and 2013. Well, Ive never beaten her, so it will be tough, said Makarova about again facing Sharapova. Definitely shes a great fighter. Like here in the second round, she almost lost, but she turned (it) around. The Williams sisters will each take part in Wednesdays two quarterfinal matches, with top-seeded Serena continuing her quest for a sixth career title in Melbourne by taking on No. 11 seed and last years Aussie runner-up Dominika Cibulkova. The 18th-seeded former top-ranked star Venus will square off against 19-year-old fellow American Madison Keys. Serena is 4-0 lifetime against Cibulkova, while Venus is 1-0 versus her compatriot Keys. The reigning U.S. Open champion Serena owns 18 Grand Slam singles titles, including five here in Melbourne. Venus, a seven-time major champion and 2003 Aussie runner-up to Serena, is a perfect 9-0 this year, including a title in Auckland three weeks ago. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Nov - 03:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Libre Index du Forum -> Autour du Forum -> Questions techniques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation