Lycée Libre Index du Forum

Lycée Libre
ESPACE DES PROFS PES DU FRANCAIS ET DES ELEVES

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue مرحبا Welcome 

Bienvenue  « Invité » sur
Berhoum Forum

Vous voulez vous inscrire, vous n'aurez
que cliquer dessous pour vous inscrire

C'est avec plaisir que nous vous accueillons dans ce lieu d'échange et de convivialité.
L'objectif de ce Forum c'est de rester en contact avec les
 langues étrangères surtout le Français  pour un meilleur apprentissage
ET MAINTENANT, BERHOUM FORUM EST DISPONIBLE SUR IPHONE.

Apprenons le Français لنتعلم معا الفرنسيه

Englands Florentyna Parker and overnight leader Diana

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Libre Index du Forum -> Forum Général -> Présentation des Membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cherry452

Féminin
Point(s): 76
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Nov - 04:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Englands Florentyna Parker and overnight leader Diana Répondre en citant

Major League Baseball announced in a release Tuesday that Executive Vice President for Baseball Operations Joe Torre has denied a protest filed by the Tampa Bay Rays in regards to a contested call against the Toronto Blue Jays on Aug. 23. On a pick-off attempt in the fourth inning of a one-run contest Rays designated hitter Wil Myers appeared to beat the throw to first from starter Mark Buehrle and was called safe. After a lengthy review, as per request from Blue Jays manager John Gibbons, the umpires reversed the call. Rays manager Joe Maddon combatted the decision, saying Gibbons waited too long to challenge the call. His words fell on deaf ears and the rest of the game was played under protest. The Blue Jays went on to win 5-4. Should the league office have ruled in favour of the Rays, a replay of the game could have followed. In this case, the result stands a week after the MLB granted a first successful protest in 28 years when the San Francisco Giants were awarded a replay of the rest of a rain-delayed tilt against the Chicago Cubs after grounds crew at Wrigley Field failed to properly roll out the tarp to cover the field during a rainstorm. New York Mets Tug McGraw Jersey . They have watched it from afar. And now they have seen it for themselves. Boston Red Sox Carlton Fisk Jersey . The 155th edition of the Plate for Canadian-foaled three-year-olds, the oldest continuously run stakes race in North America, will be televised live on TSN in HD (High Definition) in a special presentation from 4:30 – 6:00 pm ET. Post time is 5:38 pm. http://www.baseballgreet.com/Toronto-Blue-Jays-Devon-Travis-Jersey/ . As their best player continued to orchestrate his dramatic exit from the club, the Whitecaps added size and creativity at Thursdays Major League Soccer SuperDraft. Detroit Tigers James McCann Jersey . It certainly isnt a coincidence that Dwight Howard has scored at least 20 points in each game of the winning streak. Cleveland Indians Larry Doby Jersey . Messis father, Jorge Horacio Messi, is apparently still under investigation for an alleged 4 million euros ($5.3 million) in unpaid taxes from Messis image rights from 2007-09. Messis public relations firm confirmed Spanish media reports that the state prosecutor has asked for Messi to be dropped from the investigation that began in June 2013.Americas Beth Allen overturned a four-shot deficit with nine holes to play to claim a decisive victory at the Lacoste Ladies Open de France. Allen carded a closing 67 at Golf de Chantaco to finish 14 under par, four shots clear of Englands Florentyna Parker and overnight leader Diana Luna of Italy. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Luna was four clear of the chasing pack at the turn, but bogeyed the 10th and ran up a triple-bogey seven on the next, with Allen taking full advantage with a birdie on the 10th, an eagle on the 15th and a birdie on the last. It feels so great, Allen said. The first time I won it was from quite far back so I had to wait, but it was really great to win in the last group.Parker, who matched Allens closing 67, said: I never really got it going but Ill take it. The last few holes were solid and I holed a few putts. I was the bridesmaid and I was jusst observing and watching.dddddddddddd Florentyna Parker finished second Lunas closing 72 gave her a fourth runners-up finish in the event and she said: I hit three bad drivers and I paid for them very dearly - that happens  in golf. Of course Im disappointed because I was four shots ahead and I dropped them all. This happens, especially on this course.Englands Georgia Hall was fourth on eight under par, with compatriot Mel Reid, Scotlands Sally Watson and Waless Amy Boulden two shots further back in a tie for fifth.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: EuropeanTour Schedule Watch online Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Free HD Golf Game Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Nov - 04:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Libre Index du Forum -> Forum Général -> Présentation des Membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation