Lycée Libre Index du Forum

Lycée Libre
ESPACE DES PROFS PES DU FRANCAIS ET DES ELEVES

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue مرحبا Welcome 

Bienvenue  « Invité » sur
Berhoum Forum

Vous voulez vous inscrire, vous n'aurez
que cliquer dessous pour vous inscrire

C'est avec plaisir que nous vous accueillons dans ce lieu d'échange et de convivialité.
L'objectif de ce Forum c'est de rester en contact avec les
 langues étrangères surtout le Français  pour un meilleur apprentissage
ET MAINTENANT, BERHOUM FORUM EST DISPONIBLE SUR IPHONE.

Apprenons le Français لنتعلم معا الفرنسيه

the only thing I really care about

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Libre Index du Forum -> Forum Général -> Présentation des Membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cherry452

Féminin
Point(s): 76
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Nov - 04:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: the only thing I really care about Répondre en citant

TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on Metta World Peace, Brian Shaw, Eric Bledsoe, Trey Burke, and Jerry Sloan. 1. METTA WORLD PEACE (Lakers): The Lakers decided to exercise his $ 7.7 million player option for this upcoming season. Watching him play this past year, I see a guy whose skills are in decline and his best days are behind him. It will be interesting to see if the Lakers use their Amnesty Provision on him; wouldnt surprise me. 2. BRIAN SHAW (Nuggets): Shaw was hired as the Nuggets new head coach. Hes walking into a good situation with solid talent level. Questions about the return of Andre Iguodala, who opted out of his deal, and the health of Danilo Gallinari make the situation a little more challenging. Add to the fact that theyre coming off a 57-win season when they fired George Karl and the expectations will be high. Karl only got the Nuggets to the second round of the playoffs one time. The key for Shaw will be lots of regular season wins and better playoff success than Karl. I like Shaw and think hes got the potential to be a good head coach. He paid his dues with the Lakers and Pacers after his playing days were over; hes ready. He walks into a situation that is a much more positive one than most young coaches get a chance at. He knows all about expectations from his Lakers days and will be able to handle it. 3. ERIC BLEDSOE (Clippers): Bledsoes name is being tossed around in trade talks. A lot of teams are big fans of his and in the likely case that Chris Paul returns to LA, I see a new location being the best thing for him in his young career. Hes ready to take the next step as a player and needs to be in a situation where hes counted on to play major minutes and produce as a top-flight point guard. The only way well find out what his true potential is, is if he gets the opportunity to be the lead guard for a team. 4. TREY BURKE (U of Michigan): Burke will likely be drafted somewhere in the first eight spots tomorrow evening in the NBA Draft. In spite of his lack of size, he has off-the-charts quickness; I like his game. Hes sound fundamentally and a consistent player who knows how to play the game. Hell be a good pro. Very good or great? Im not sure about that, but hell be a good fit for the team that drafts him. This is a weak draft and as long as teams are realistic about players ceilings and upside rather than looking at the draft slot he was picked in, youll get the proper return on investment. Burkes a winning player. 5. JERRY SLOAN (Jazz): Sloan re-joined his old team as a consultant. Its a good move by the team. Hes an outstanding coach and person. Im a bit surprised that he wasnt hired as a coach by a team looking for a new boss. He obviously didnt want to deal with the frustrations of coaching a team not ready for primetime. Hell be a terrific mentor for his former assistant coach, Tyrone Corbin in Utah. The NBA needs older coaches with great wisdom to help.  More teams should tap into men like this with great leadership ability to serve as consultants and advisors. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - Even if, by Peyton Mannings assessment, the latest installment of his great rivalry with Tom Brady stunk, it remains something to treasure.Yes, Bradys Patriots routed Mannings Broncos 43-21 at Gillette Stadium, a personal house of horrors for the record-setting Manning. And, sure, there have been much better games involving their teams.What both of them — and all football fans — need to recognize is that with Manning at 38 and Brady at 37, these matchups wont occur many more times. So if their teams find their way into a playoff meeting in January, it will deserve the same kind of hype this one got.Lets just hope its more competitive.What was on display Sunday was Brady at his best, helped by a rapidly improving receiving corps and offensive line, terrific special teams and the usual befuddling defensive schemes that Manning cant seem to conquer in Foxborough. Most telling as he fell to 2-7 in the venue — and 5-11 overall against Brady — was how often the Broncos had to rush to get the snap off before the play clock expired.Manning, of course, is a master of histrionics at the line of scrimmage. But in this game, he seemed more like the one confused than the one confusing the defence.That happens a lot against New England.I guess Im not smart enough to draw that many connections, said Manning, perhaps the smartest quarterback to play the game. I kind of take them one year at a time. (There are) different players and we didnt on offence do the things we talked about doing. That starts with me; Ive got to play better. Thats pretty plain and simple. When the quarterback stinks, usually youre not going to win too many games.Manning didnt come close to Bradys performance Sunday, but he didnt stink. He and his team, whose defence was ranked fourth in the NFL heading into the matchup, played their worst game of the year, though.That makes another potential Manning-Brady encounter even more intriguing. That it would have to come in the playoffs if it happens this season is something to cherish.Brady, who threw for four touchdowns and had open receeivers all over the field in the final three periods, seems to expect at least one more head-to-head encounter.dddddddddddd And after the Broncos beat the Patriots to get to the Super Bowl last winter, Brady awaits such a rematch.He seems amused by the prospect.I think its just a topic for people to talk about, Brady said. Its hard to compare anybody; thats how I always feel. Ive been lucky enough to play here. Hes had an incredible career. Football has changed since I got in the league.Hes always set a really high bar for how to play. Ive tried to do the same through my efforts with my team. You know, the only thing I really care about is the respect of my teammates and trying to go out there every day and earn it. There are a lot of things that I cant control ... Youve just got to try to figure out the things you can control and work hard at them and earn it every day.Theres nothing thats given to you in this league. Peyton understands that. Ive known him long enough. Like I said, that team is going to have a great record at the end of the year.With the way New England (7-2) is playing, with five straight victories in which Brady has thrown for 18 TDs and one interception, his Patriots might be the team to fear most. Then again, the Broncos overall are the more talented club and are just as capable of getting on a roll.Theres always the chance that another division leader, perhaps Indianapolis or one of the AFC Central teams, also gets hot; Pittsburgh is that team now.In the end, though, its difficult to imagine that Manning-Brady XVII isnt coming up.I think it doesnt matter who you were playing. If I played the way I did today and we got beat like we did today Id like to think I would be just as disappointed, Manning said after Sundays debacle. So I dont really feel its more because its one particular team, I guess. Its your job to execute and perform and thats what I expect to do myself, and when I dont Im disappointed.So Im going to do my job better no matter who were playing.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Nov - 04:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Libre Index du Forum -> Forum Général -> Présentation des Membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation