Lycée Libre Index du Forum

Lycée Libre
ESPACE DES PROFS PES DU FRANCAIS ET DES ELEVES

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue مرحبا Welcome 

Bienvenue  « Invité » sur
Berhoum Forum

Vous voulez vous inscrire, vous n'aurez
que cliquer dessous pour vous inscrire

C'est avec plaisir que nous vous accueillons dans ce lieu d'échange et de convivialité.
L'objectif de ce Forum c'est de rester en contact avec les
 langues étrangères surtout le Français  pour un meilleur apprentissage
ET MAINTENANT, BERHOUM FORUM EST DISPONIBLE SUR IPHONE.

Apprenons le Français لنتعلم معا الفرنسيه

his first goal with Anaheim

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Libre Index du Forum -> Forum Général -> Présentation des Membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cherry452

Féminin
Point(s): 76
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Nov - 04:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: his first goal with Anaheim Répondre en citant

Gary Anderson admits he never needed a mentor to guide him towards world title glory, but is happy to pass on 20 years of experience to his protégé Michael Smith. The 45-year-old Scot is enjoying the finest spell of his career, which has seen him collect back-to-back World Championship trophies and he is currently defending his Premier League title.Anderson has been joined in the Premier League by debutant Smith, a talented 25-year-old who has sought regular advice from the experienced champion. When he first made his name in the sport, Anderson was known as the Dream Boy and did not seek any guidance as he pursued his own ambitions.Im one of these folk who is thick-skinned. If I cant do it myself, then I cant do it. Thats the way it goes, said Anderson, who signed a new contract with Unicorn Darts last week.But after a lengthy spell in the sport, Anderson knows full well the commitment and focused mindset needed to succeed on a demanding tour, and tries to steer Smith in the right direction. Anderson is trying to steer Smith towards a successful career Darts-wise the boy has done it all himself, Anderson said about Smith, another member of Team Unicorn. I cant even pick a fault with his game. Ive said it for years how good the boy is and youll know what I mean if he finds his feet on the stage.I can only help him go down the right roads. Over 20 years, you learn, you watch, you listen, you see things. I just keep him on the straight roads. Ive been on the road a long time now - 20 years. If I dont know my stuff by now, I never will. Gary Anderson After Ive played darts at the weekend, its back to the hotel, something to eat, youre in the room by about six o clock at night. There are no late nights or anything like that. Were there to work.Ive been on the road a long time now - 20 years. If I dont know my stuff by now, I never will. I always do my best to help people out, but you can only tell them. If they listen, they listen. If they dont, they dont.Anderson missed the opening week of the Premier League due to a debilitating virus and fellow-Scot Robert Thornton has also struggled with illness during the campaign.With the relentless demands of the tour, the players spend much of their week on the road, and Anderson insists the unsettled lifestyle is not conducive to a healthy regime. Anderson fires a World Championship nine-darter against Jelle Klaasen We are all athletes, were all ripped with six packs and muscles, he joked. Youve got to remember, while youre on your bed sleeping, were travelling. Im in the car driving six or seven hundred miles.At three o clock in the morning, thats when you have your dinner and its not the best thing to be eating at that time. It takes a lot out of you. You can only try to keep fit. Youre away six days out of seven, so its quite hard to get that regime going.A growing television audience witnesses the changing fortunes of the top stars and Anderson regularly locks horns with the likes of world No 1 Michael van Gerwen and the resurgent Phil Taylor.Even a world champion must endure painful defeats, but Anderson will continue the defence of his trophies with a smile on his face. The 45-year-old retains his burning desire for competition There are times when I didnt enjoy playing darts and it was a struggle, he said. But Im back enjoying it. Put in the work and if youre enjoying it, to me that makes a difference.If youre up there doing something that you dont want to do, or dont like, its going to be a struggle. Just enjoy it, even if youre taking it serious, still enjoy it. Of course you get upset if you get beat, but dont let that put you off.Gary Anderson has signed a new deal with Unicorn Darts, which will take their partnership past the 10-year mark. Also See: Sky: PL night eight PL night seven: Talking Points Yellow Josh Harrison Jersey . Jean-Gabriel Pageau and Buddy Robinson scored 43 seconds apart in the second period to lead the Binghamton Senators to a 4-1 victory over the Bulldogs in American Hockey League action Friday night at the Bell Centre. Sean Rodriguez Jersey . While plenty of statistics illustrate Torontos turnaround in the second year of manager Ryan Nelsens tenure, stopping goals is not one of them. http://www.officialpiratesonline.com/authentic-gerrit-cole-pirates-jersey/ . -- Slugger Jose Abreu, All-Star left-hander Chris Sale and closer Matt Lindstrom are on the disabled list. Willie Stargell Jersey . -- Miguel Angel Jimenez quickly shifted his focus back to the Ryder Cup after winning his first Champions Tour event. Josh Harrison Jersey . A-Rod is also disqualified from any post-season play. So at the tender age of 38, he will miss all of next season. As a result of missing the coming season, hes also out $25 million (which coincidentally is my hourly rate).Winnipeg, MB (SportsNetwork.com) - Kyle Palmieris tally with 53 seconds elapsed in overtime lifted Anaheim over Winnipeg by a 4-3 count at MTS Centre. Rene Bourque, Jakob Silfverberg and Ryan Kesler also scored with Ryan Getzlaf adding three assists for the Ducks, who have won four in a row and seven of their last nine. Frederik Andersen stopped 27-of-30 shots for the victory. Andrew Ladd, Dustin Byfuglien and Jacob Trouba lit the lamp for the Jets, whose last two defeats have come beyond regulation. Ondrej Pavelec suffered the loss by stopping only 21 shots. Although he closed off the near post, Pavelec was powerless to stop Palmieris sharp-angle shot from the left wing, which was lifted under the crossbar and upped Anaheims record in one-goal games to 14-0-5. Our group has kind of showed that all year that we have been able to play through things and keep playing. Good or bad, the one thing we have done is play a lot of overtime games this year, noted Getzlaf. We know the situation we are in and you never want to let a team get back in the last three minutes like that. We have got to learn to close those out a little better. Less than a minute into a Byfuglien holding call, the Ducks picked up the games first goal as Bourque scored from the slot -- his first goal with Anaheim -- at the 11:02 mark. Just over 30 seconds into a Josh Manson tripping inffraction, Byfuglien beat Andersen with a quick shot from the slot off a give-and-go with Mathieu Perreault to tie the game at 14:28.dddddddddddd Ladd banged home a Blake Wheeler rebound on the advantage to give the hosts a 2-1 lead 93 seconds into the second period. Silfverbergs marker at 4:35 tied the game, and the Ducks had 1:37 of a 5-on-3 to exploit after minors to Ben Chiarot and Trouba 23 seconds apart. Kesler gave the visitors a 3-2 lead at 8:53 by one-timing a Getzlaf pass home from the left circle, but the Ducks were unable to convert a major power play beginning with 11 seconds remaining in the second period when Jets forward Evander Kane was given five minutes and a game misconduct for a check from behind on Clayton Stoner. Trouba flipped home his own rebound and the game was tied, 3-3, with 4:45 to play. The effort was there, compete, our pace was good. We were aggressive in the offensive zone, created a lot off some turnovers down low. It was a good, solid game, just a disappointing result, said Jets head coach Paul Maurice. Game Notes Bourques last goal was March 22 for Montreal ... Byfuglien has scored in four consecutive games, tying a career-high set from Nov. 15-21, 2013 ... Anaheim begins a home-and-home set with the Oilers on Wednesday, while Winnipeg travels to Dallas on Tuesday. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Nov - 04:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Libre Index du Forum -> Forum Général -> Présentation des Membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation