Lycée Libre Index du Forum

Lycée Libre
ESPACE DES PROFS PES DU FRANCAIS ET DES ELEVES

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue مرحبا Welcome 

Bienvenue  « Invité » sur
Berhoum Forum

Vous voulez vous inscrire, vous n'aurez
que cliquer dessous pour vous inscrire

C'est avec plaisir que nous vous accueillons dans ce lieu d'échange et de convivialité.
L'objectif de ce Forum c'est de rester en contact avec les
 langues étrangères surtout le Français  pour un meilleur apprentissage
ET MAINTENANT, BERHOUM FORUM EST DISPONIBLE SUR IPHONE.

Apprenons le Français لنتعلم معا الفرنسيه

CHICAGO -- Starlin Castro put an emphatic end to his power d

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Libre Index du Forum -> Forum Général -> Fêtes et Félicitations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jokergreen0220

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 鼠 Rat
Point(s): 569
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Sep - 08:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: CHICAGO -- Starlin Castro put an emphatic end to his power d Répondre en citant

CHICAGO -- Starlin Castro put an emphatic end to his power drought with one impressive drive. Castro hit a long solo shot in the sixth for his first homer in a month, helping the Chicago Cubs to a 4-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday. Cole Gillespie drove in two runs with a single and a sacrifice fly as the Cubs earned their fourth win in 20 home games since the All-Star break. Castro, Junior Lake, Wellington Castillo and Darwin Barney had two hits apiece. Castro drove a 1-0 fastball from Zach Miner (0-1) to the centre field batters eye for his eighth homer. The leadoff drive through a steady wind was his first homer since July 31 against Milwaukee and gave Chicago a 4-3 lead. "Ive been kind of struggling," Castro said. "Its been a long time since that happened, so Im pretty happy." Castro went 2 for 5 for his second consecutive multihit game. The shortstop is batting a career-low .242, but the homer against the Phillies was one of his hardest-hit balls this year. "If he can put that kind of swing on that ball to centre with the wind blowing in, that was nice and thats your game winner" Cubs manager Dale Sveum said. "Balls are coming of the bat like it did a couple of years ago and last year." Michael Young collected three more hits for Philadelphia, which has split its last six games. Young went 4 for 5 in the Phillies 6-5 victory in Fridays series opener and is batting .588 (10 for 17) in four games against the Cubs this season. Kevin Frandsen homered for the second straight day, giving him five on the year, but Philadelphia dropped to 9-7 under interim manager and former Cubs second baseman Ryne Sandberg. Carlos Villanueva (3-8) pitched 1 1-3 innings for the win and Kevin Gregg got three outs for his 28th save in 33 chances. Five Cubs relievers combined for four innings of two-hit ball. "Villanueva got four huge outs and then you can match up to get to your setup guy and closer and set what happens," Sveum said. "Obviously (home wins) havent been coming around too much lately," he added. "So it was nice to get the lead and all the relievers did a great job and we made the plays when we had to." It turned into a battle of the bullpens after left-handers Cliff Lee of the Phillies and Chris Rusin of the Cubs each allowed three runs, two earned, in five innings. Gillespie drove in Welington Castillo with the last of three consecutive singles in the second, tying it at 1. Castillo had a tying RBI single in the third, and Gillespies sacrifice fly in the fifth made it 3-3. Lee allowed nine hits, struck out four and walked three. The 2008 AL Cy Young Award winner is 1-4 with a 3.98 ERA in his last eight starts. "He just seemed a little out of sync the whole start, throwing a lot of pitches, missing just off the plate," Sandberg said "Hes a guy that usually pitches ahead in the count and goes after it and pounds the zone." Lee agreed that it was an odd day for him. "It was a strange game in the fact that they waited out some pitches that were right there just out of the strike zone and they were being called ball consistently," Lee said. "It didnt seem like I ever got a good break as far as them chasing a good pitch." Frandsen gave the Phillies the lead with a line drive to left in the second, and Carlos Ruiz had a run-scoring double in the third after first baseman Anthony Rizzo committed a costly two-out error. Young made it 3-2 in the fourth with an RBI triple that got past Gillespie in the right-field corner. He also had a tiebreaking RBI single in the ninth inning in the series opener. But Young also committed an error in the third that led to Castillos tying hit. NOTES: Phillies OF Domonic Brown struck out swinging in the ninth as a pinch hitter. The All-Star slugger was out of the starting lineup after he left the series opener due to soreness in his right Achilles tendon. "Im probably going to feel it the rest of the year," Brown said. ... Philadelphia 3B Cody Asche (right hamstring strain) was ready to return to the lineup, but Sandberg decided to give him another day with a lefty pitching for the Cubs. Air VaporMax Sale. The Rays hope to stay alive for the postseason and salvage the finale of this series Sunday at Rogers Centre, where they dropped a 7-2 decision Saturday. Chris Archer lasted 2 1/3 innings in the no-decision, charged with a run and five hits, and Alex Torres suffered the loss in relief. Blue Air VaporMax 2018 Online. -- Theres something about playing on Orlandos floor lately that seems to bring out the best in the Dallas Mavericks. http://www.cheapairvapormaxfreeshipping.com/. - Novak Djokovic beat John Isner 7-5, 6-7 (2), 6-1 on Saturday to reach the final of the BNP Paribas Open, where hell resume his longtime rivalry with Roger Federer. Mens Air VaporMax 2018. -- Adrian Peterson takes a look around the league and sees big money flying everywhere. Yellow Air VaporMax 2018 Outlet. The Toronto Blue Jays general manager made a series of bold moves that reshaped the club ahead of what would turn out to be a disastrous 2013 campaign.Ray McKinnon admits he is under no illusion as to the size of the task he faces in restoring top-flight football to Dundee United next season. The former Raith Rovers boss was appointed on a three-year contract last week after Mixu Paatelainens dismissal following relegation to the Championship.McKinnon watched from the stands last Saturday as the Terrors, relying heavily on youth players, beat Kilmarnock 4-2 at Rugby Park to end a miserable season on a rare high note. With the majority of last seasons squad having been told to find new clubs, McKinnon knows he must add to the promising youngsters on view in Ayrshire to have any chance of an immediate return.Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ, the 45-year-old said; This is a big challenge for me. Dundee United are a very,  very big club who find themselves in the Championship after a disappointing season so I understand the challenge ahead but its one I am looking forward to.Asked if the expectation of the fans to go straight back up was one he shared, he added: Definitely. Its a goal and we will work extremely hard behind the scenes to get it right on the park and we will be giving it everything we can over the season to do that. Mark Durnan opens the scoring for Dundee United in a 4-2 victory at Kilmarnock But we are not silly enough not to realise how difficult the task ahead is. We are prepared for that and we are looking forward to it.McKinnon, who enjoyed two spells as a player at Tannadice between 1988-92 and 1995-98, admits he may have to change the mind set of the players following such a miserable campaign where they spent almost the entire time at the foot of the table.They have had a really poor season and we need to bounce back from that, he said.The first thing I will do is create an atmosphere where people enjoy coming to work and we can get out there on the training field and try and build momentum in a squad which the ffans can be really proud of next season, one hopefully strong enough to put us in contention for the title next season.dddddddddddd Dundee United chairman Stephen Thompson (right) with former boss Mixu Paatelainen And despite chairman Stephen Thompson revealing eight players would be leaving in the summer, with others told they could depart if they found other clubs, McKinnon is hopeful he will be allowed to speak to some earmarked for departure should he believe they would prove an asset in the Championship next season.That was more the fact the players were out of contract and there was no funds available at that moment, he added.I think thats what was mentioned. I dont think he [Thompson] was in there effectively sacking people. I understand where he was and its up to me now to take the reins and source players who are good enough for Dundee United to take us back up next year. Blair Spittal, one of only four United players guaranteed to stay next season But if I want to keep any of those players I can go and speak to them - thats part and parcel of football. At the end of the season they are out of contract and they have decisions to make for themselves.This is a big club, with big potential, but we are realistic to know there will be cost-cutting measures in place and I will be working within a budget that I feel I can work with.This was all discussed in the meetings I had prior to taking the job. I am obviously here now and Im comfortable with whats in place and looking forward to the season. Also See: Dundee Utd fixtures Dundee Utd stats Scottish Prem table Wholesale Jerseys  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' ' 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Sep - 08:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Libre Index du Forum -> Forum Général -> Fêtes et Félicitations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation