Lycée Libre Index du Forum

Lycée Libre
ESPACE DES PROFS PES DU FRANCAIS ET DES ELEVES

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue مرحبا Welcome 

Bienvenue  « Invité » sur
Berhoum Forum

Vous voulez vous inscrire, vous n'aurez
que cliquer dessous pour vous inscrire

C'est avec plaisir que nous vous accueillons dans ce lieu d'échange et de convivialité.
L'objectif de ce Forum c'est de rester en contact avec les
 langues étrangères surtout le Français  pour un meilleur apprentissage
ET MAINTENANT, BERHOUM FORUM EST DISPONIBLE SUR IPHONE.

Apprenons le Français لنتعلم معا الفرنسيه

there's no question his comments

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Libre Index du Forum -> Autour du Forum -> Chartre et Règlement du Forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chenyan94

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 狗 Chien
Point(s): 221
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 10:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: there's no question his comments Répondre en citant

Hannah Foslien/Getty ImagesLane Johnson was on the winning side in Super Bowl LII on Feb. 4 Authentic Andy Dalton Jersey , yet the Philadelphia Eagles right tackle couldn't help but get in a few more shots on the New England Patriots.During a recent appearance on The Steve Austin Show (h/t ESPN.com's Tim McManus), Johnson explained how he grew upset with how members of the Patriots attempted to emphasize their approach to football above any other:聽 聽 聽"Here's what pissed me off.聽The Patriots, obviously, I respect their coach, I respect Bill [Belichick] Baker Mayfield Jersey , I respect聽Tom Brady, but just because the way that they won the Super Bowls, the Patriot Way, is that how everybody else is supposed to do the same thing? No, it's not. And that's what I got mad at Billy Price Youth Jersey , the arrogance by them."Johnson also said Patriots owner Robert Kraft and Belichick were "talking s--t" before the Super Bowl.This isn't the first time the 2017 first-team All-Pro was critical of New England.Not long after the 41-33 Super Bowl victory, he called the Patriots a "fear-based organization" on Barstool Sports'聽Pardon My Take聽(h/t NESN's聽Zack Cox). Johnson also said he thought Patriots players acted like robots when speaking publicly and that New England didn't look like a fun team to play for.聽Johnson聽reasserted聽his stance in a return appearance on聽Pardon My Take.Johnson and his Eagles teammates have bragging rights for the time being, but there's no question his comments will be proverbial bulletin-board material in New England.The Patriots welcome the Eagles at Gillette Stadium for a preseason game Aug. 16, and with any luck, New England and Philadelphia will have a Super Bowl rematch next February. Chris Trotman/Getty ImagesFormer New York Giants tight end McKenna "Bear" Pascoe is looking to conquer another sport: He will become a rookie steer wrestler in the聽Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association.According to Elliott Stern of the聽Lompoc Record Rashaan Evans Titans Jersey , Pascoe is taking part in the 75th annual聽Santa Maria Elks Rodeo at the Unocal Event Center in Santa Maria, California, this weekend.The 32-year-old Pascoe is best known for his seven-year NFL career with the Giants, Atlanta Falcons and Detroit Lions.After the San Francisco 49ers selected Pascoe in the sixth round of the 2009 NFL draft out of Fresno State, he eventually caught on with the G-Men.His greatest moment came during the 2011 season M.J. Stewart Youth Jersey , when he and the Giants beat the New England Patriots to win Super Bowl XLVI. Pascoe caught four passes for 33 yards in that game, and he caught a touchdown in New York's NFC Championship Game win over the San Francisco 49ers.During his career, Pascoe finished with 40 receptions for 336 yards and two touchdowns.Pascoe told Stern that he gets a great deal of enjoyment out of steer wrestling:聽"With steer wrestling, you get to ride fast, jump off a horse going 20-25 miles and hour Frank Ragnow Jersey , and try to tackle a steer. It's sort of like being a defensive end. Rodeo is almost as much fun as football and I had some pretty darn good times playing football."The rodeo circuit is a family affair for Pascoe, as his wife, Katie Pascoe, is a聽barrel racer for the聽Women's Professional Rodeo Association..

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 10:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Libre Index du Forum -> Autour du Forum -> Chartre et Règlement du Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation