Lycée Libre Index du Forum

Lycée Libre
ESPACE DES PROFS PES DU FRANCAIS ET DES ELEVES

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue مرحبا Welcome 

Bienvenue  « Invité » sur
Berhoum Forum

Vous voulez vous inscrire, vous n'aurez
que cliquer dessous pour vous inscrire

C'est avec plaisir que nous vous accueillons dans ce lieu d'échange et de convivialité.
L'objectif de ce Forum c'est de rester en contact avec les
 langues étrangères surtout le Français  pour un meilleur apprentissage
ET MAINTENANT, BERHOUM FORUM EST DISPONIBLE SUR IPHONE.

Apprenons le Français لنتعلم معا الفرنسيه

all concession stand sales during

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Libre Index du Forum -> Autour du Forum -> Chartre et Règlement du Forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chenyan94

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 狗 Chien
Point(s): 310
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 08:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: all concession stand sales during Répondre en citant

Focus On Sport/Getty ImagesThe White House has issued another statement regarding President Donald Trump's decision to disinvite the Philadelphia Eagles to a celebration of the team's Super Bowl win.聽Per Jonathan Tamari of the聽Philadelphia Inquirer Mike Hughes Youth Jersey , the White House noted the Eagles attempted to reschedule their trip because "many players would not be in attendance":Jonathan Tamari @JonathanTamariWH Statement: "The vast majority of the Eagles team decided to abandon their fans" https://t.co/hxZRvcgFBoThe Eagles were invited to take part in a celebration at the White House on Tuesday.聽However, on Monday night, Trump tweeted the event was canceled, citing the small number of Eagles personnel expected to attend and criticizing details of the NFL's new national anthem policy:Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrumpThe Philadelphia Eagles Football Team was invited to the White House. Unfortunately, only a small number of players decided to come, and we canceled the event. Staying in the Locker Room for the playing of our National Anthem is as disrespectful to our country as kneeling. Sorry!Per the NFL Network's聽Mike Garafolo, Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie decided to send a smaller contingent to Washington D.C. after meeting with players and not wanting to put them in a difficult spot.Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins released a statement on Twitter accusing President Trump of lying:Malcolm Jenkins @MalcolmJenkins#TheFightContinues https://t.co/QWDdvZgQNLWide receiver Torrey Smith M.J. Stewart Jersey , who played for the Eagles last season before being traded to the Carolina Panthers in March,聽tweeted聽no one on the team "refused to go simply because Trump 'insists' folks stand for the anthem."Last September, Trump聽told聽spectators at a rally in Alabama he would like to see NFL owners fire any player who takes a knee during the national anthem.聽The NFL聽announced聽last month all team personnel must stand during the national anthem starting next season or teams will be fined, and anyone who doesn't want to partake in the pregame ceremony can remain in the locker room. Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said he's a proponent of standing during the national anthem in the wake of the NFL's controversial new policy, which will require players on the field to stand through the "The Star-Spangled Banner" before games."I believe in standing for the flag," he said in a statement issued to CNN Thursday. "To me, the flag represents the ideas and the ideals that make us America. I also believe in the freedoms the flag represents and that people can speak for themselves. I know this: Our players respect the flag and what it represents. And Bradley Chubb Broncos Jersey , we're all proud at the Ravens of the work they do to make this community and country better."On Wednesday, NFL owners approved a new policy that would allow for players to remain in the locker room during the anthem but would require players on the field to stand during its playing. The policy would allow the league to fine teams if players on the field did not stand during the anthem, and the teams could fine any players or team personnel who didn't abide by the new rules.聽"We want people to be respectful of the national anthem," commissioner Roger Goodell said, per聽Kevin Seifert and聽Dan Graziano聽of ESPN.com.聽"We want people to stand鈥攖hat's all personnel鈥攁nd make sure they treat this moment in a respectful fashion. That's something we think we owe. [But] we were also very sensitive to give players choices."NFL Players' Association聽executive director聽DeMaurice Smith criticized the decision, per ESPN.com:"History has taught us that both patriotism and protest are like water; if the force is strong enough it cannot be suppressed. Today, the CEO's of the NFL created a rule that people who hate autocracies should reject."Management has chosen to quash the same freedom of speech that protects someone who wants to salute the flag in an effort to prevent someone who does not wish to do so. The sad irony of this rule is that anyone who wants to express their patriotism is subject to the whim of a person who calls himself an 'Owner.' I know that not all of the NFL CEO's are for this and I know that true American patriots are not cheering today."It's also possible the decision will inspire many NFL players who were unlikely to protest this upcoming season to change their tune Jimmy Garoppolo Youth Jersey , according to Robert Klemko of聽Sports Illustrated:聽Robert Klemko @RobertKlemkoWhat I'm hearing from players: Those who weren't planning demonstrations for next season are now back in the conversation, discussing ways to skirt to new rules "just to spite the NFL."Meanwhile, President Donald Trump鈥攚ho聽threw a lit match聽on an already volatile debate with his divisive comments about the protests during the season鈥攚ent so far as to question whether any protesting athletes should be in the country during an appearance on聽Fox and Friends聽Wednesday."Well, I think that's good. I don't think people should be staying in locker rooms. But still, I think it's good," he said (h/t聽Adam Edelman聽of NBCNews.com). "You have to stand proudly for the national anthem, or you shouldn't be playing Derrius Guice Youth Jersey , you shouldn't be there. Maybe you shouldn't be in the country."But those comments, and the NFL's decision in general, did not sit well with many people:Sage Rosenfels @SageRosenfels18I hope the NFL decides to completely stop all concession stand sales during the anthem as well. We wouldn鈥檛 want people buying a $10 beer and an $8 hot dog during our sacred anthem. All TV camera crews must stop filming and direct attention at the flag too.Just seems fair.Rod Beard @detnewsRodBeardWait, are media members required to stand for the anthem too? Can they expense the fines? What about mascots and TV crews? Fans in suites at concession stands? There's something fishy here.Michael David Smith @MichaelDavSmithThe way Trump just casually says things like, If you don't stand for the anthem maybe you shouldn't be in the country. Man, that's just chilling. I don't think America has ever had a president with such authoritarian leanings. https://t.co/oVAsK4bl1BSam Vecenie @Sam_VecenieJust watched the Sterling Brown video. The fact that it came out the day that the NFL announced penalties for protests during the national anthem over racial inequality and police brutality is something, man. That M.J. Stewart Buccaneers Jersey , right there, is what NFL players are making a point about.Jane McManus @janesportsMy dad is a proud veteran who has been critical of his country at times. Now he hears Trump, who never trudged through a Vietnamese jungle in combat boots, tell him it isn't. He feels disrespected alright, but not by NFL players kneeling, by non-GIs using vets to win an argument. https://t.co/yPzWf9kKudOne thing remains certain: The conversation regarding the anthem and player protests isn't going away anytime soon..

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 08:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Libre Index du Forum -> Autour du Forum -> Chartre et Règlement du Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation