Lycée Libre Index du Forum

Lycée Libre
ESPACE DES PROFS PES DU FRANCAIS ET DES ELEVES

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue مرحبا Welcome 

Bienvenue  « Invité » sur
Berhoum Forum

Vous voulez vous inscrire, vous n'aurez
que cliquer dessous pour vous inscrire

C'est avec plaisir que nous vous accueillons dans ce lieu d'échange et de convivialité.
L'objectif de ce Forum c'est de rester en contact avec les
 langues étrangères surtout le Français  pour un meilleur apprentissage
ET MAINTENANT, BERHOUM FORUM EST DISPONIBLE SUR IPHONE.

Apprenons le Français لنتعلم معا الفرنسيه

(CELAC) was

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Libre Index du Forum -> Forum Général -> Présentation des Membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangsan520

Masculin
Point(s): 187
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 07:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: (CELAC) was Répondre en citant

BEIJING Clayton Keller Black Jersey , Feb. 27 -- Drizzle and wind finally provided a breath of fresh air for Beijingers on Thursday after a week of heavy smog shrouded the city.

Beijing removed its orange alert for heavy air pollution at midnight on Wednesday.

A strong cold front that reached the capital on Wednesday night meant the air quality on Thursday was "good", according to Beijing environmental protection center. The air quality index at monitoring stations in downtown Beijing stood at 18 at 11 a.m.

GOVERNMENT RELIEF

Yao Hui, deputy chief of the municipal environmental protection bureau, was relieved when the orange alert was finally lifted.

Environmental officials like Yao were tormented by the smog, which was raised from a yellow alert to orange as air pollution soared.

Beijing has a four-tier alert system, using blue Kids Clayton Keller Jersey , yellow, orange and red to indicate the air pollution level.

"The worse the air quality was the more anxious I became. It is not just the smog but the public's expectations for cleaner air," Yao said.

Xu Wenshuai, senior engineer with the municipal Environment Monitoring Center, was also relieved.

For the past week Xu had to track data at the city's 35 PM2.5 monitoring stations.

"My heart beat faster every time I checked the PM2.5 readings," he said Womens Clayton Keller Jersey , "now I can catch a breath."

Under the orange alert, manufacturing plants suspended or cut production, building work was halted and barbecues were not allowed.

BUSINESS DILEMMA

But some businessmen have been left disappointed as moneymaking opportunities have to come to an end for the time being.

Anti-pollution product sales surged during the past week. Online stores selling face masks struggled to meet demand.

According to statistics from Tmall, a business-to-consumer shopping platform, 217,000 people bought masks during the last seven days. Of the 29 models provided by U.S. industrial and equipment supplier 3M's flagship store on the platform Authentic Clayton Keller Jersey , 26 were sold out on Wednesday.

In Beijing, 13,400 air purifiers were sold from Feb. 19 to Feb. 25. The number was triple that of the previous week.

But Yang Zhongfeng, an air purifier agent, does not expect business to blossom in the immediate future.

"I have made a profit, but frankly speaking Clayton Keller Jersey , no one wants to ruin one's health by cashing in on smog," Yang said.

WORRIES LAST

The lingering smog has worried Beijingers, especially those who work outside.

A courier surnamed Zhang said, "People told me to stop work because the smog may be dangerous to my health, but I have to make a living."

Zhang said he was not fully aware of the potential risks caused by the smog, but that he did not feel uncomfortable by it.

Traffic police officer Zhang Lihui said Authentic Coyotes T-Shirts , "I could tell there was no smog this morning. My nose was not blocked, so I knew it was a sunny day," Zhang said.

Zhang was among 7,000 traffic officers exposed to the choking air.

Smog, vehicle exhaust and cooking from restaurants mixed together made traffic officer Ren Yongjie feel ill and he worries about the smog returning.

He said officers were exposed to smog for eight or nine hours a day. "We are used to it, but some of my colleagues have respiratory diseases."

Beijing citizen Wu Xiaoyi said Thursday's clean air may not last.

"The forecast said the chance of smog is slim in the next seven days Authentic Coyotes Hoodie , but what about the week after the next seven days, or more?" he asked.

BEIJING, April 10 (Xinhua) -- China on Friday said its relations with Latin American and Caribbean countries would not be against nor affect relations with other countries.

Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying was commenting on a report that said that China was wrestling with the United States in Latin America.

"China is glad to see a further development of U.S.-Latin America relations on the basis of mutual respect and non-interference of domestic affairs, and hopes the upcoming Summit of the Americas could make positive contributions to stability and development in the western hemisphere," Hua told a daily press briefing.

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez held closed-door talks in Panama City on Thursday evening, before the seventh Summit of the Americas Customized Coyotes Jerseys , which is slated for Friday and Saturday.

U.S. President Barack Obama and Cuban leader Raul Castro are also expected to meet.

"China, and Latin American and Caribbean countries are all developing. To expand cooperation is in their common interest, and is also an important component of South-South cooperation," Hua said.

She added that China-Latin America cooperation adheres to the principles of equality, reciprocity, openness Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys , and inclusiveness, which will not be against, reject or affect each other's relations with other countries.

Hua noted that further development of China-Latin America relations benefited the two peoples, and promoted peace, stability and development in the region and the world as a whole.

Chinese President Xi Jinping paid a visit to Latin America last July, during which the two sides decided to build a China-Latin America comprehensive cooperative partnership Jason Demers Coyotes Jersey , as well as a forum to steer the overall cooperation between China and the region.

The first ministerial meeting of the forum between China and the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC) was held in Beijing in January 2015.

Ford Motors has been giving the public what can be seen as one of the best compact sized pickup since it released the Ford Ranger. Numerous buyers appreciate the driving capability and the over all performance of the vehicle, not to mention its conservative styling that commands attention from onlookers. The 2007 version of the Ford Ranger is no exception to the continuing excellence exhibited by the company in producing quality v. Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Sports Jerseys   Wholesale Sports Jerseys   Wholesale Cheap NCAA Jerseys   Wholesale NBA Jerseys Online   Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap   Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping   Cheap NCAA Jerseys Online   Wholesale Jerseys China   Cheap Soccer Jerseys 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 07:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Libre Index du Forum -> Forum Général -> Présentation des Membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation