Lycée Libre Index du Forum

Lycée Libre
ESPACE DES PROFS PES DU FRANCAIS ET DES ELEVES

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue مرحبا Welcome 

Bienvenue  « Invité » sur
Berhoum Forum

Vous voulez vous inscrire, vous n'aurez
que cliquer dessous pour vous inscrire

C'est avec plaisir que nous vous accueillons dans ce lieu d'échange et de convivialité.
L'objectif de ce Forum c'est de rester en contact avec les
 langues étrangères surtout le Français  pour un meilleur apprentissage
ET MAINTENANT, BERHOUM FORUM EST DISPONIBLE SUR IPHONE.

Apprenons le Français لنتعلم معا الفرنسيه

Adidas Vladimir Tarasenko Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Libre Index du Forum -> Autour du Forum -> Vos avis et vos suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
linzhihong18

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Point(s): 320
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Juil - 04:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Adidas Vladimir Tarasenko Jersey Répondre en citant

Shane Ray’s ailing left wrist needs another surgery. This one could sideline the pass rusher for several months. The Denver Broncos outside linebacker is expected to undergo a fourth operation on the wrist Chiefs Cheap Jerseys , a person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press on Wednesday. The person spoke to the AP on the condition of anonymity because the team hasn’t announced the news.
Ray suffered the injury during training camp last July, which caused him to miss the opening six games in 2017. He had one sack over the next eight contests before going back on injured reserve.
This week, he sat out several days of voluntary workouts with what coach Vance Joseph described as a wrist that was sore. This after Ray spent the offseason bulking up from 219 pounds to around 247 to be a pass-rushing force alongside Von Miller and rookie Bradley Chubb 49ers Authentic Jerseys , who was taken with the No. 5 pick.
”Everybody thought I had a simple wrist injury,” Ray recently said. ”Well, you don’t have three surgeries in a season for a simple wrist injury. I dislocated my entire wrist. I had to get it screwed back together and repair the main tendon in my wrist.”
The Broncos didn’t pick up the fifth-year option on Ray Cheap Jacksonville Jaguars T-Shirts , who was a first-round selection in 2015. His option – $9.23 million – would have been worth more than the four-year, $9,118 Cardinals Elite Jerseys ,894 rookie contract he signed after the Broncos selected him.
Ray said he understood the business decision by the Broncos. But it adds fuel. So does the team selecting Chubb.
”I always have motivation,” said the 25-year-old Ray, who’s started just 15 games in three NFL seasons Youth Ronnie Harrison Jersey , with 13 sacks and two fumble recoveries. ”The option? That’s motivation. Chubb coming in? For him to come in and challenge me, I look at that as a motivation. I look forward to all these things coming into this season.
”I’m going to play as hard as I can and do what I was brought here to do.”

. Womens DJ Chark Jersey , James Shields Jersey Womens , Cheap Nikola Jokic Jersey , Los Angeles Rams Customized Jerseys ,

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Juil - 04:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Libre Index du Forum -> Autour du Forum -> Vos avis et vos suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation